Wednesday, January 28, 2009

welcome back!!!!!!!!!

FRIEND:      welcome back prathibha reddy.
                        welcome back !!!!!

                      back to where u have started.
                         u travelled all the way frm hyderabad to mumbai in search of new                                                        horizons,friends,happiness,success,peace and love.

                      but in vain.............
 
                        u are back with empty hands and on the contrary loosing everything that was left                          vth ya.

                    what u want from me now???????

ME:          its been an year since i last shared my feelings vth u.
               i felt i found a person who understands me but i was wrong nobody understands me and                nobody need me.

                    you are the only one who understood me and listened to me.
                   u shared my happiness,my pain and i ignored u all these days.
                       how could i be so selfish???
                   how could i be so unemotional towards u?

                                   am sorry....
                am really sorry my BLOG for ignoring u.

                         lets start afresh.
                           i need you.i need ur support.

                                           am alone and have nobody.
                                                 have sooooooooooo much to say and nobody to hear it out.

                       plzzzzz will u be my friend again.

                 mujhse dosti karoge?
                   phirse??????..................................

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

welcome back!! Nice to see u blogging again!!! Very nice.. how have u been all this while??

koolprathy said...

thnx dude